Monday, 17 July 2017

DECADE:2000 TREES:GALLERY


This was the first time I've actually managed to catch a live Decade performance, even though we're often at the same events. Annoyingly I've always been caught up doing an interview in a press tent, so I was chuffed to finally hear their tracks live. If you've not heard them before I thoroughly reccommend you listen to their album Pleasantries, it will sound particularly strong over the next few months. I find it gives me the same summer vibes as a classic Weezer record. 
Also while we're talking all things Decade, you should also check out the artistic endeavours of their talented vocalist Alex Sears. Head to instagram and search DeathandMilk_ to find his evocative illustrations. 
Here's some of the shots from their show on the main stage - not edited how I'd like because Lightroom has gone doolally and decided not to work on my computer, so I've had to do a quick job on my phone instead. Ideally I'd reduce the orange tones in the skin and increase some of the shadow in some of them, but you get the idea. 
All taken on my little LUMIX GM1.





SHARE:

1 comment

Ilaria Fabbrocino said...

Really good pictures !!

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig