Sunday, 23 July 2017

FRANK CARTER AND THE RATTLESNAKES: GALLERY: 2000 TREES


This was the first time I've ever been able to enjoy a full Frank Carter and The Rattlesnakes show and boy have I been missing out on a unique live music experience.  It's the only show I've seen where a singer has reunited a members of the crowd with a phone and a bumbag, that's for sure. I am so warmed to see someone of influence put their voice to such an important issues as Frank has for Safe Gigs for Women. Seeing him encourage females to crowd surf during his set, and seeing so many feeling comfortable (and deliriously happy) doing so, was an undoubtable highlight of my entire weekend. We still have a long way to go, not just in the concerts crowds but the industry as a whole, but we must take time to acknowledge these noteable steps too. 

As with all of the shots from 2000 Trees Festival, they were taken from within the crowd so the angles or distances away from the stage aren't always ideal or condusive to getting great shots, but I still wanted to give it a go without a photo pass.







SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig